Design Science License DFSG compatibility

Hello,

One of the projects spawned by the Kidsgames Project wishes to choose this
license and I would like to know [before that choice is set in stone]
whether it would prevent it from being included in Debian (my
distribution of choice).  If it is not acceptable please advise as to the
approriate CONTENT license as GPL is not (in the mind of the author and
apparently RMS as well; I seem to recall him putting out a different
license for books) sufficient for CONTENT such as the art intended for
this educational game.

The text of the license is here....

http://www.dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Please cc any responses directly to me as I am not subscribed to this
list.

Thanks in advance for your attention and dedication.

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Kids Games Project Coordinator