Re: SGI Free SW license 1.1 compatability with Xfree86 style license

 Henning> Scripsit James LewisMoss <jimdres@mindspring.com>
 >> The main sentence of this section is "Recipient shall be solely
 >> responsible for damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of
 >> its utilization of rights under this License."  The sentence you
 >> are harping on is a clarification of this sentence.

 Henning> Well, that's a possible reasoning, but how can you be sure
 Henning> that the second sentence is not just another, independently
 Henning> valid, rule?

I can't of course, but I expect it'd be written as two items if it
were intended to be.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!