Re: SGI Free SW license 1.1 compatability with Xfree86 style license

Scripsit James LewisMoss <jimdres@mindspring.com>

> The main sentence of this section is "Recipient shall be solely
> responsible for damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of its
> utilization of rights under this License."  The sentence you are
> harping on is a clarification of this sentence.

Well, that's a possible reasoning, but how can you be sure that the
second sentence is not just another, independently valid, rule?

--
Henning Makholm                              "Det må være spændende at bo på
                                       en kugle. Har I nogen sinde besøgt de