Re: non-US bugreports

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 07:12:12PM +0200, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> 	Hi!
>
> 	It is not unusual for bugreports to include patches.  The
> Debian bug-tracking system is in master.debian.org and that server
> seams to be in USA.
> 	So what will happen if some user sends a bugreport with a patch
> for a package that is non-US?  We do not inform users to not do so.
>
> 	Anton Zinoviev

It's unlikely that anyone will send a patch with full working crypto code
to bugs.debian.org, and even if someone did, it's highly unlikely that
anyone would care. I understand that Debian could distribute cyrpto programs
now, if someone was willing to register ftp.debian.org with the US. The
Mozilla people have done it and have some notes about it.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org