IBM Public License 1.0 - ICU

I intend to package IBM's ICU for Debian, and their license is the same that
is advertised on http://www.research.ibm.com/jikes/license/license3.htm,
except that it says ICU instead of Jikes. Their Web site says (see

	"The ICU project is licensed under the IBM Public License, which has
been approved by the Open Source Initiative."

So I don't expect problems for inclusion in Debian. Or should I?

Also, if that license is OK, should I package it with ICU, or should I try
to get it included in base-files?

My opinions do not necessarily reflect my company's.
The opposite is also true.