Re: (reiserfs) Re: License arguements again (debian specific)

Previously Hans Reiser wrote:
> No, it makes it GPL'd with an additional license available if you don't like GPL
> and are willing to pay.

If this is the case may I suggest changing the text a bit then? If you release
it under the GPL and add a statement like the one below things will be a lot
more obvious.

    If you want to use reiserfs but can't due to its GPL license please contact
    Hans Reiser to discuss pricing for differently licensed source.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |