Re: reiserfs-utils_3.5.19-1_i386.changes REJECTED (fwd)

On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 12:22:26PM -0700, Andrew Lenharth wrote:
> Then we have an interesting problem. This has already been discussed
> on the linux kernel list. There consensus was it is consistant and
> still free. At one point, either 2.4 or 2.6, this code will be in the
> kernel. Do we move the kenrel into non-free?

We might have to clip this code out of the kernels we distribute.

Frankly, I think license this only needs a one word change (instead of
"non-GPL", make it "non-GPLable" or "incompatible with GPL") to remove
all ambiguity.  However, we have every right to modify and redistribute
the kernel, should we deem it necessary.

--
Raul