Re: Possible copyright violation wrt SNNS

I feel that there may be a very real chance that the copyright holder
might accept the changes into upstream.  But I doubt it could be done
in time for release.

Torsten, have you had contact with upstream?  Does this sound feasible?

Other than that possibility, Mike's suggestion seems to me to be the best
solution.

Regards,
Steve (Who really hates the thought of removing SNNS from potato..)