Re: Copyright problem with new maelstrom licence

I just got an e-mail from the author of the Linux port. He is very
astonished that we see it as non-free and looking at
http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/PRs/Maelstrom_GPL_PR.html also the original
programmers think it's totaly free.

Wait, got an idea. Ambrosia offers a page with addons i.e. other sprites
and sounds created by private people. I could chose a set of nice ones,
get the OK of the authors and make maelstrom free.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *