Re: Copyright problem with new maelstrom licence

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 05:47:03PM -0800, Mark Rafn wrote:
> never says that it can be distributed bundled either.  Can we even put it
> in non-free?
As earlier versions were in non-free I would say yes. AFAIK it was free in
the beginning and was then put to non-free because the first copyright
restricted selling it. As it is now "encouraged" to distribute it in any
way it should be free - more or less.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *