Re: License of Meschach

Scripsit Chuan-kai Lin <cklin@oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw>

> However, the license of the Meschach library states that:

>   No charge is made for this software or works derived from it.
>   This clause shall not be construed as constraining other software
>   distributed on the same medium as this software, nor is a
>   distribution fee considered a charge.

That does seem free to me. The first sentence merely states that you
don't have to pay money to the author.

Since the language explicitly allows distribution fees, I think it
is definitely in the clear.

Henning Makholm   "Der er ingen der sigter på slottet. D'herrer konger agter
                 at triumfere fra balkonen når de har slået hinanden ihjel."