License of Meschach

I have a small question regarding whether the license of the Meschach
library (which is currently in main) is DFSG free or not.  The DFSG
said that:

  The license of a Debian component may not restrict any party from
  selling or giving away the software as a component of an aggregate
  software distribution containing programs from several different
  sources. The license may not require a royalty or other fee for
  such sale.

However, the license of the Meschach library states that:

  No charge is made for this software or works derived from it.
  This clause shall not be construed as constraining other software
  distributed on the same medium as this software, nor is a
  distribution fee considered a charge.

English is not my native language, and IANAL, so I would like to hear
about your opinions on this one.  The affected Debian packages, I
believe, include meschach and meschach-dev.

-- Chuan-kai Lin