Re: Why Debian's webpages aren't DFGS-free ?

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 09:09:39AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> James A. Treacy wrote:
> > I don't care about this issue (got too many things going on at once). Come to
> > a consensus about what to do and someone do it.
>
> Well I hope _someone_ gives a damn about little things like our social
> contract!

People need to remember that the web content is the responsibility of
everyone. Most of the people on this list (including you, Joey) have
CVS access.  If you see a small problem, fix it. If you see a bigger
problem, discuss it on debian-www and then fix it.

I apologize for being a bit rude, but I can't maintain the web pages
by myself.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org