(Fwd) Re: [awansink@ke.com.au: Re: Isn't a kde version of abiw

Well, it just so happens that I have permission from abisource, I
have had it all along actually.  Nobody ever asked me whether
abisource knew or not, they just started up with their know-nothing,
know-it-all bullshit opinions which I neither asked for nor wanted.

So, to all the debian-legal morons who offered me advice.  Next
time you don't like what someone else is doing and you just have
to stick in your $0.02. Don't.

BTW qt rocks

andrew wansink