(Fwd) Re: [awansink@ke.com.au: Re: Isn't a kde version of abiw

I wasn't talking about the licenses, what I describe as a gnome plot
is all this unsolicited harassment by people trying to discourage
me.  When I want counsel, I'll call a real solicitor.  In the meantime,
keep your twit agendas to yourselves.

I am really in no need of people telling me what I can and can't do.
But thanks anyway for all the helpful advice which I will now try to
forget I ever read.

andrew wansink