Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 03:34:22PM -0500, Caspian wrote:
> I think that FUD is deserved, [...]

I'm sure Microsoft think the FUD they spread against Linux is deserved too.
After all, those little upstarts are taking well deserved money away from
all the hardworking people at Microsoft. And that's hardly fair.

Take your anti-RedHat rants elsewhere. At the very least they're off topic
here.

Cheers,
aj, who personally thinks they're also misguided, baseless, offensive,
    destructive and generally obnoxious.

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds