Re: ocaml_2.03-1_i386.changes is NEW

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> is there any problem with this package ? It was moved from non-free to main
> because of licensing changes, (LGPL for runtime, and QPL for the compiler). I
> just received a bug report about there being a new version, ... :(((.

Those three letters: QPL always make the ftpmasters cautious, and
sometimes when we don't have time for further examination, we just pass
on to other packages.
My first question is: are the LGPL and QPL parts combined into a one piece
of software, I mean into one executable ? If yes, are LGPL and QPL
compatible enough for this, meaning may you link some QPLed objects to
LGPLed objects ? I don't think there will be any problems here, but I just
wanted to make sure...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@sztaki.hu           gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                   HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/