Re: ocaml_2.03-1_i386.changes is NEW

Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@sztaki.hu> writes:

> If yes, are LGPL and QPL compatible enough for this, meaning may you
> link some QPLed objects to LGPLed objects ?

Yes. The LGPL does not require any specific licensing agreement for
executables, as long as the end user gets the source code for the
LGPL'ed part and sufficient permissions and source or object code for
the non-LGPL'ed part that he can rebuild the executable with changes
to the LGPL'ed part.

This basically means that the LGPL is compatible with anything that
would not for other reasons have to go into non-free.

--
Henning Makholm        "Det må være spændende at bo på en kugle. Har I nogen
                side besøgt de egne, hvor folk går rundt med hovedet nedad?"