Re: Free Download End User License Agreement

On Dec 02, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > They seem to be put off by liability issues, etc.
>
> And no doubt the risk of having their idle comments paraded about on
> slashdot isn't exactly an incentive.

It seems to me, then, that we need a debian-legal-private list.  I
dunno how we'd handle subscription, etc., since obviously not all
developers are interested in -legal issues.

Then we can invite selected people from VA (if you want to call their
disc with O'Reilly a separate distro), Corel, Stormix, whoever in to
discuss these things, without creating slashdot headlines.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |     Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|  University of Mississippi   |             http://www.lp.org/             |