Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

bruce@perens.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> You may have a point. If you have to click something that says you
> are 18 _before_ you download the GPL part, that's probably part of a
> contaminating license.

No, they are just selecting who *they* want to distribute the software
to. You don't have to agree to not giving the copy you downloaded to
a minor.

There's no general rule of "if you distribute to anyone you must
distribute to everyone". (Personally I'd call such a rule non-free, too).

--
Henning Makholm                                    "*Vi vil ha wienerbrød!*"