Re: is this free?

bruce@perens.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> 2. Only applies if you violate U.S. laws in their scope. If you export the
>    software from Europe, it's not a violation.

Unless the U.S. legislature passes a law which declares itself as
applying world-wide. It may not be *enforceable* where I am, but it
would certainly be enforceable in the state of New York where I have
to agree to settle any disputes over the software.

--
Henning Makholm                    "What the hedgehog sang is not evidence."