Re: Corel's apt frontend

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 02:41:52AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> And if the apache module in question calls /bin/bash specifically?
>
> Or if /bin/bash calls apache?

I'm having trouble imagining a work which involves apache and bash where
bash is an inseperable aspect of the whole.  Bashisms are so.. trivial..
and so unrelated to web serving.

I guess it might be possible for you to create one, though -- and if
you did you'd have to address the copyright issues before you could
distribute it.  [Do you know anyone distributing apache and bash together
along with such software?  If so, you might want to suggest that they
not use bashisms...]

--
Raul