Re: Is haskell-doc acceptable in main? (was: Re: Is the GPL free?)

Bruce Perens wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 06:58:26PM -0500, David Starner wrote:
> > Debian has not required documentation and other text documents to allow
> > modifiaction to be in main.
>
> Barf with a spoon. Is that so?

No. Lots of people would, however, like to rewtire debian's history to make
it so.

Now, to get back to the original issue in this thread, I vaguely remember a
thread about 2 years ago where we discussed the issue of license text that
was not DFSG free and decided we would let said text in.

--
see shy jo