Re: WTEST license conditions

> It seems like it's possible to achieve your objectives without preventing
> Debian and other Linux distributions from including your program by
making a
> few changes in how you ask commercial users to pay:

I thank everyone who contributed to this thread.

Apperently the "COST" section in the README file muddied up the licensing.
So I am replacing cost information with a specific advertisement for
additional service support and tools. The web site
http://www.interlog.com/~bibhas/wtest/WTEST.html now has the following

WTEST is subjected to GPL licensing. The software is free to use and
distribute under the terms and conditions of GPL.

For additional service support and tools please send a mail to

License statements in the actual distribution will change in the next