Re: Zope license

What rights you have under copyright do not limit what you can put in a
contract (and the software license is very definitely a contract). You
have the right in a contract to offer certain rights in exchange for
something else. For example, "I will license you the right to make
copies of my work _only_ in exchange for your promise to perform certain
services". In this case, the service required is advertising.

	Bruce

--
The $70 Billion US "budget surplus" hardly offsets our $5 Trillion national
debt. The debt increased by $133 Billion in the same year we found a