Re: Zope license

From: Brian Ristuccia <brianr@osiris.978.org>
> No. The GPL does not place any restrictions on fair use of the material. It
> only grants extra rights provided you agree to follow some rules. The GNU
> General Public License specifically reads: "Activities other than copying,
> distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are
> outside its scope."

Acknowledged. I was attempting to point out the fact that the GPL grants
rights in return for your restricting your rights in some way in return
(following some rules). The GPL does not place restrictions on fair use
but this principle could (IMO) be used to do so.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
The $70 Billion US "budget surplus" hardly offsets our $5 Trillion national
debt. The debt increased by $133 Billion in the same year we found a