Re: The Sun Community Source License is Very Bad News

    > 1. Some Sun lawyer was overzealous.
    > 2. Sun is making a serious attempt to revive interface copyright.

    How did you arrive at this conclusion?

It was Ean's conclusion.  I don't know what Sun is actually doing.

					    I read it as putting the
    specification *document* under the same license as the software.

If that is all they are doing, then it is no problem.

Could you email me the whole paragraph or article of the license
which contains this point?