Re: Your petition to GPL Qt

 Joseph> On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 10:27:17AM -0600, john@dhh.gt.org
 Joseph> wrote:
 >> > Anybody remembers who ships XEMacs ?
 >>
 >> Just about everybody, including Debian.  Why?

 Joseph> ... Linked to lesstif ...

Nope.  Last I tried it XEmacs is broken with Lesstif.  It's not linked
to Motif either (just to allay your fears).  The nice scrollbars and
menubar are an xemacs only widgets.  The toolbar is another xemacs
only thing (drawn on the xemacs text widget if I understand how it's
working correctly (which is a stretch))  The only place you'll see Xaw
widgets are in the popups (which look and act OK using Xaw3d).

Dres
--
@James LewisMoss <dres@ioa.com>         |  Blessed Be!
@    http://www.ioa.com/~dres           |  Linux is kewl!