Re: buster = slow laptop?

> buster, my laptop has "become slow" by which I mean applications take
> longer to open, new windows take several seconds to complete drawing on
> the desktop and there's a noticeable lag when I use the mouse to select
> text (you can see the text becoming highlighted one char at a time).

Reminds me of things I saw when using Gnome on a system where there was
no driver for the GPU (aka "3D graphics").

Maybe it's just some firmware missing or an old /etc/X11/xorg.conf
forcing the use of a now-discontinued driver?

Just a stab in the dark, sorry: my crystal ball is still sleeping,

        Stefan