Re: Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

On 9/26/17, wglxy@china.com <wglxy@china.com> wrote:
> I think that the disconnection is behaviour of the laptop and it can be
> define in the Debian system because the disconnection is behaviour of
> Windows. In Windows 10, I can define the behaviour in the device manager by
> disable the function of power save about bluetooth. So I think some way
> could solve this problem in Debian.

You responding again reminded me that something similar had come up on
Debian-User. I *think* someone had asked if anyone had tips on
creating a script that would move their cursor every so often... or
*something* close to that.

At that time, I thought maybe it was about just keeping the screen
from going to sleep. Now I wonder if something like that wouldn't help
here, too. If I come across the thread, I'll come back and share..

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *