Re: suspend / hibernate via lid / button doesn't work

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:06:55PM +0200, Damjan Zemljič wrote:
>    Ah, it still does not work. Celebrating too soon.
>    For some reason it did, for a while, and for some reason it doesn't
>    anymore.
>
>    Don't know what to look for in the logs. Any tip / advice?

Have you tried with an external monitor plugged in?  If you can see
the normal screen on the external display it might be the same issue
I encountered with my Dell Inspiron 8600.  The lid switch was stuck in
the closed position.  It's a tiny plastic pin and the friction with the
part of the case around it prevented it from coming back up when the
lid/screen was opened.  The system, thinking that the lid was closed,
didn't turn on the primary screen.  The fact that you've said it's
intermittent points even more in that direction.

A.