Re[3]: Graphical display is black after upgrade from Debian 7 to 8

> But the logs (point (a)) should give more specific infomation.
> Maybe also have a look at /var/log/Xorg.*.log, specifically for (EE) lines.

Sorry Ulff, you did this already, my bad :)

Did you use any special non-free drivers for your video cad? Maybe they were no longer installed after the upgrade?
I had similar problems with radeon (using non-free fglrx driver instead of radeon-hd, and then fglrx being no longer available for some time).

Bogdan

sorry, this freemail appends ads:

this freemail appends ads, sorry:

Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua