Re: Measures against overheating

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:19:25 -0400
Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> Do you shutdown more than once a month?  Why?

I often wonder about this. Within the last month, Greg K-H (the
maintainer of recent stable and a couple of important long term
kernels) released four revisions, with instructions that "All users of
the x.x.x kernel series must upgrade. [I use 3.4.x, but I think his
instructions were the same for all.]

I'm no kernel expert, and I know nothing of the Debian kernel
maintainer policies, but I'm going to trust him when he says I must do
something.

Celejar