Broadcom BCM4312

Hello all,
I installed Debian Wheezy on a desktop computer and it simply works great! Congrats go to the developers! I am thinking of replacing Xubuntu 12.10 on my Dell Inspiron 1750 labtop also with this Debian Wheezy. Before making this decision, I like to know if someone has some experience with the Broadcom BCM4312 wireless of this laptop. On Ubuntu this was a painful thing: altough things go a little bit better the last few weeks, I regularly lose my wireless connection and have then to put down the network (on the labtop) and put it on again to have connection again.
Is there a good driver around these days for this hardware?
Thanks for the highly appreciated help!
Freddy