AMD FirePro M3900 versus fglrx-driver

Hi, folks!

I'm Cesar, from Brazil. I've been using Debian Squeeze on my desktop:
it has a ATI Technologies Inc M880G [Mobility Radeon HD 4200] so that
fglrx-driver works perfectly. But, I'm gonna buy a brand new laptop HP
Elitebook 8460w very soon so that machine has a AMD FirePro™ M3900
with 1 GB dedicated DDR3 video memory graphic card. The AMD and HP
sites only provide a driver compliant with the Suse Enterprise distro.
So my question is:

Is AMD FirePro M3900 already supported by the current (Squeeze) fglrx-driver
(or will I probably have problems with that graphic card on Debian
Squeeze)? If so, I will have to wait until Wheezy release?

Sorry if I'm at the wrong place or I've sent this question to the
wrong mail-list.
And, again, sorry about my English.

Best regards,
Cesar