Re: Debian on Asus EEE PC 1015BX

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jan Moskyto Matejka <mq@ucw.cz>
To: ivan_zavarzin@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Re: Debian on Asus EEE PC 1015BX
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:10:08 +0200

> It works with Squeeze (practically from the box, I have installed it
> and it works but it needs to test some functions of it). But it
> doesn't work with wheezy - it loads into
> https://www.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/display?mime/url.html&http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2012-07/24/3nwsvz4hazd2.jpg
> in tty7 and into
> https://www.safe-mail.net/cgi-bin/Safe-mail.net/display?mime/url.html&http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120724/CnV5rBzT.jpg
> in console.

I installed fglrx, patched it to remove the "unsupported" warning and it
worked fine and it also reduced the power consumption ... but there was
too much fiddling with it.

Unstable seems to work.

Thanks for information.
Which of those pachages do I need to install?
$ aptitude search fglrx
p   fglrx-atieventsd                         - external events daemon for the non-free AMD/ATI r6x
p   fglrx-control                            - control panel for the non-free AMD/ATI r5xx, r6xx,
v   fglrx-control-qt3                        -
p   fglrx-driver                             - non- AMD/ATI r6xx - r7xx display driver
p   fglrx-glx                                - proprietary libGL for the non-free AMD/ATI r6xx - r
p   fglrx-glx-ia32                           - proprietary libGL for the non-free AMD/ATI display
p   fglrx-modules-dkms                       - dkms module source for the non-free AMD/ATI r6xx -
p   fglrx-source                             - kernel module source for the non-free AMD/ATI r6xx

Further more, I have the next problems with my netbook:
1) The CPU's temperature is very high about 80C -85C even the CPU is 80 - 90 % idle.
And I is impossible to change CPU's frueq.
2) My OS doesn't found bluetooth device. lspci, lsusb, rfkill don't find it. But there is a bluetooth device in my netbook with accordance of its specification: http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_PC/Eee_PC_1015BX/#specifications
Bluetooth V3.0+HS
3) My microphone doesn't work.
4) Something kills my HDD. A day before a yesterday I have the next value of smartcontrol:
191 G-Sense_Error_Rate      0x0032   093   093   000    Old_age   Always       -       7
and now I have the next:
191 G-Sense_Error_Rate      0x0032   075   075   000    Old_age   Always       -       25