Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

Dear Fernando,

As it seems formt he output, last line, you have an wifi adapter based
on Ralink chipset. Still though the output is a bit strange cause it
doesn not list a clear model.
You can please do the same with lsusb?
Open terminal and put:
lsusb
copy/paste result in a text file and attach it.

In the meantime it would be also helpfull is you go here

http://wiki.debian.org/rt2860sta

and start reading the squeeze part of the tutorial. Try to follow step
by step and report where you get stuck.

Thank you