Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

Dear Fernando,

If you need to enable your wireless interface we need to know a bit
more on your addpter,lets try the lspci command.
Open a terminal and type:
lspci

paste output in a file and attach it in you next message.

Thank you