laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

I'm almost desperate...
my machine is with debian 6.0.3 with gnome 2.30.3
kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64

Here is the specification chart of hardware and drivers in w7:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02698960&tmp_task=prodinfoCategory&cc=mx&dlc=es&lc=es&product=5057770

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=es&cc=mx&dlc=es&sw_lang=&product=5057770#N262

I've already looked for free drivers in Synaptic and installed all
that seamed related with no luck.
This is my first time with Debian (I come from Puredyne, but I am not
a power user).
The first install in this new machine was Ubuntu Studio, and wifi was
working. Nevertheless I wanted to try Debian since time ago.

I searched the list for info about this machine and it seems that I am
the only with this hardware..
Please, help!
Thank you all for any tip,

--