Re: Ati drivers don't start on laptop

Dne, 19. 12. 2010 11:55:06 je Daniel Perinols napisal(a):
I tried also the ati drivers from ati's website. They install fine but upon restart, they don't work. What can I do? It's been 5 days now with no luck
trying to get ati drivers to work.

Ati drivers are black magic. Make sure you have any older versions uninstalled first. Double check that.

Also, having different versions of the Ati driver helps: every version is known to improve certain features, but breaks others. Again, *uninstall* any remnants of previous drivers prior to trying a different version (or a non-proprietary driver).

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.