Re: Ati drivers don't start on laptop

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I didn't removed the proprietary drivers yet. I tried your solution. Output of aticonfig --initial -f is :
Uninitialised file found, configuring.
Using /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Saving back-up to /etcX11/xorg.conf.fglrx-0
And aticonfig --acpi-services off returns no output, which I think it's ok. The sad thing is that it doesn't work. My windows of nautilus are moving very slow not like in real time when I had the driver installed. I don't know, anyone except me never had this problem? I'm confused right now and I don't know what to do.