Re: Upgrading Lenny to Squeeze

You should try to look in /var/log/Xorg.0.log or just launch $startx fom a console and analyze STDERR output.

On 25.09.10 19:03, Ji ZhengYu wrote:
Yes, I do as what Bob said, and everything seems to OK.
But when I reboot system again, the X system can't work any more.
Screen is black (nothing), and no logs exist in /var/log/X.log.

And if I reinstall squeeze in a clean disk, I meet this problem again.
NO log and a black screen, keyboard is working, but I can't see
anything from screen.

Any suggestion?