Re: Re: Suspend/Reboot issues on a Pavilion dv5 laptop

Klistvud,

I don't understand why should I reset the BOIS to its defaul setting?  I did upgrade the BOIS when I had Windows installed on the machine but I don't have Windows any more and such thing is almost definitely going to need Windows.  The BOIS upgrade did not cause the problem as it was the issue before upgrading the BOIS as well.  The problem is surely software-specific because it did not happen under Windows.

Nima