Re: Suspend/Reboot issues on a Pavilion dv5 laptop

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 08:06:51PM +0330, Nima Azarbayjany wrote:
> I've got an HP Pavilion dv5 laptop loaded with Lenny.  Everything works
> smoothly under the amd64 kernel version 2.6.32 I have installed from
> sid.
Do you have a BIOS screen "the machine was shut down by ACPI, probably
because of overheating" during all reboots? A friend of mine owns dv5
(with Ubuntu 9.10). Also we couldn't set up alsa to play the sound via
external speakers when they are plugged in.

WBR, wRAR (ALT Linux Team)