Re: Laptop detects only part of the RAM memory

Sorry for top-posting. It's the only option from my mobile.

I think I might have the root of the problem:  I have the Kernel configuration parameter of Highmem to off, as I have less than 4 GB. But from the help found in kernel config, I have read that if the available RAM is between 1 and 3 GB, it should be set to "4GB"

I am currently recompiling the Kernel and will submit my results when I boot back up.

Thank you once again,

Regards,

Jonás