Re: TP Z61m Flash and Java slow

thank you,

but "dpkg -l|grep flash" returns nothing.
also none of the packages are installed (using gnome):

gnash - free SWF movie player
gnash-common - free SWF movie player - common files/libraries
gnash-common-opengl - free SWF movie player - common files/libraries
gnash-cygnal - free SWF movie player - Media server
gnash-opengl - free SWF movie player
gnash-tools - free SWF movie player - Command-line Tools
klash - free SWF movie player - standalone player for KDE
klash-opengl - free SWF movie player - standalone player for KDE
konqueror-plugin-gnash - free SWF movie player - Plugin for Konqueror
mozilla-plugin-gnash - free SWF movie player - Plugin for Mozilla and derivatives