Re: TP Z61m Flash and Java slow

thank you for your answer,

well as I answered already there nothing like gnash installed.
But the packed swfdec-gnome is.

So I think I will try was Klaus Ade said (http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer)

Bertrand Marc wrote:
J.Keßler a écrit :
I run Debian Lenny on this and so far I'm happy with it.

- But I have noticed that Flash applications in Firefox (Iceweasel) are
slow and sometimes not loading.
- And then I habe a big play button on each flash object, which I have
to click fist before the slash elements are activated. This is
somethings useful but it would be nice to know where I can deactivate this.
Hi,

I heard about similar issues with flash when swfdec-gnome was installed. Maybe you should look into alternatives ?

Anyway I think you should tell us what flash packages are installed on your laptop.

Bertrand