well there is only:
- Firebug
- Foxmarks
- Web Developer
- Zend Studio Toolbar

ael wrote:
J.Keßler wrote:
Hello everybody.

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad z61m. It is one of those discontinued series,
so I got it for less.

I run Debian Lenny on this and so far I'm happy with it.

- But I have noticed that Flash applications in Firefox (Iceweasel) are
slow and sometimes not loading.
- And then I habe a big play button on each flash object, which I have
to click fist before the slash elements are activated. This is
somethings useful but it would be nice to know where I can deactivate this.

Sounds as if you have the Flashblock add on installed.  Look under
Tools-> Add-ons

ael