5.25 inch USB drive?

Does anyone know if this even exists? I have some old floppies that I would like to get data from, but the only system that I have that has one has a dead power supply and I'm not sure if it would really be worth tracking down an old AT power supply for something that wouldn't likely be put back into service. I would think the USB drive should be less expensive anyway and I don't have to worry about how do I transfer the data once I do read it. I haven't looked at the system in years, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have a nic in it.

Isaac MacFarlane