Samsung Q45 laptop and fan and LCD brightness

Hi,

as mentioned in subject, i have a samsung Q45 laptop with a debian
testing installed on it. Everything goes very well except the control of
fan an LCD brightness.

Even if my question deals with fan and LCD brightness, the information i
can give you concern only fan problem (the most annoying thing):

As a matter of fact, my sensors results are:
---8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<---
acpitz-virtual-0
Adapter: Virtual device
temp1:       +33.0°C  (crit = +100.0°C)
temp2:       +33.0°C  (crit = +100.0°C)

coretemp-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter
Core 0:      +13.0°C  (high = +100.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)

coretemp-isa-0001
Adapter: ISA adapter
Core 1:      +23.0°C  (high = +100.0°C, crit = +100.0°C)
--8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<-----8<---

But, the problem is that my fan is still running whereas acpitool -f
indicates that Fan is off! And as you can see, temperature is not very
high and fan is still running... I could accept this noise but it sucks
 my battery.

My kernel is: 2.6.26-1-686

Perhaps does anyone know which module i have to modprobe?

I have tried lm-sensors which advised me to charge coretemp module.

then:
$ lsmod| grep coretemp
coretemp                5504  0

Any idea to solve such difficulty?